The Web is but a canvas to our imagination - ideas and digital strategies to finding gold at the end of every Web journey

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Interesting Articles and Updated Blog site


There is so much change that has happened in the Customer Experience Management (or Digital Experience area) that I wanted to capture a few interesting ones here.

  Blogs -   I noted in my last post that my blog articles are now on OpenText's site.   We have updated our blogging platform and now the new site is here:   CEM Blogs

               You can read a little more about me here  CEM Expert

  Articles -  I have written or been quoted in a number of articles that capture the digital disruption in our markets today.

               Changes in Customer Communications

              CEM trends webinar - video round table approach
 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment